Saturday, May 5, 2012

summer nights!

School is out for the Summer! 

I can't believe i've knocked out three years of college. THREE YEARS! that is quite a significant number for me...& I have to admit, i'm proud of myself. I knocked my junior standing out of the ballpark, which is such a big relief! 

I have some pretty cool jobs lined out for summer...for the first part of summer, I will be working for college pro painters...painting the interior of houses. it's a fulltime job, monday-thursday, so I will have friday-sunday off! perfect! :) then in July, I will be traveling to michigan to go to a blue lakes music camp with my little student. I'll be nannying her for three weeks. when we return from michigan, I will move into her house and be her full time music tutor for the last remaining month of summer! I am so excited! 

Next week, our choir will be going up to Helena, Montana to perform the Mahler 8th symphony. Talk about intense. Of all the major works I have ever performed, this is most definitely the most difficult. We have been working really hard since January, and it will be exciting to finally preform it! We will be worked super hard, but it will be so worth it. I get to stay with my sister and my brother-in-law, which is awesome, cause they are the best! Abi and Lakota are coming up with me, and I am excited to get to know them better:) My mom and dad are also coming, which means mothers day will be spent in Montana with the whole family! 

I'm also turning 21 at the end of this month! Kind of surreal, because it seems just like yesterday I was celebrating my Sweet 16! I am SO EXCITED FOR SUMMER! (that is...if it ever decides to warm up around here..)

Holla' if you're ready for some summer nights!      

No comments:

Post a Comment