Friday, December 10, 2010

Big News Guys...

Okay, so yes. This is my SECOND blog in one day......but i'm so excited I can hardly contain myself.
:)
I MOVED :)
into theeeeeeeeeeeeeeee most amazing place.
ever.

wanna know what I love about it? (besides everything...)

  • off campus location (no more pot smoking roomates for me)
  • close to campus (as in I can see the music building from my porch. that's right. my porch :D )
  • our kitchen has a stove, oven, and a dishwasher. dishwashers=blessed.
  • my queen size bed. all to myself.
  • my closet space. picture will explain...




cute, right?? my closet space is the best...and yes. we have christmas lights.
christmas, christmas, christmsas....
we are excited. there is even a little tree in our living room. oh yeah, by we, I mean....



again, cute. :) emily is a vocal major, and the best thing ever?? SHE CAN COOK! such good food. 
that's her dog esaw, who happens to look just like my dog, kisses! he only has one eye, but he's super sweet. a little full of gas at times...but hey, who can complain? 
ohh. 
I almost forgot. 
wanna know the BEST part about living above a coffee shop???? 


AGAIN....cute. :)

His name is Joe..
...more commonly known as Joseph the Latte Boy.
A song which I take great pride in singing to him. 
p.s. he's even cuter when he blushes ;)
Disclaimer: (that is hot chocolate in my cup, I promise..best hot chocolate EVER.)
bottom line....
I'm happy:)
come visit!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment