Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring Break...

The most anticipated time of the year....
is here.
:)
what has it greeted with me so far?
this. 
instead of this.
(that was me last spring break)
icky, right?
oh well. welcome to Idaho!
spring will be here soon enough!
infact, there's only a FEW more weeks of school left.
& then i'm gonna be a junior!
I wanted to share with you some of my finest art work that i've been working on as of late:
hahaha. funny, right?
all my friends really do have crabs. 
we love our hermies

also.....
I am so incredibly blessed.
To have found this boy.
Michael. 
Is the most incredible boy i've ever met.
he has the best heart.
the sweetest spirit.
he cares about me, deeply,
as I care about him.
we've almost been together a month, 
so I figured it's safe to post this :)
we'll see what happens:)

No comments:

Post a Comment