Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Family Ties:

So. My most frequently asked question
 is how my family came to be. 
Yes, we are a little different age wise, but we still love each other very much. 


Hello Momsie and Popsicle!

Let me explain this whole situation to you. 
My Dad was married to a lady named Beth.
They had two little girls,
Erin & Ailene. 

They later split in life, 
and my dad happend to meet my AMAZING mother, Cindy!
My mom then went to Romania and adopted me!
My parents are 13 years apart.
My dad is currently 67
My mom is currently 54
My sisters are both 40.
So yes, 16 years seperatae my sisters and my mom!
Also: 20 years seperate me and my sisters.
But we love each other, soo much.

The point of this post: is that my older sister Erin is getting married.
She has been alone for 20 years, and she finally has met the man of her dreams.
Gerald is the most fantastic man ever.
 I am so happy I get to call him my brother in law :)
He really is the closest thing I have to a brother. 
August 8th 2011
I can't wait :)


the picture is small because of copy right's...
but their engagements are SO CUTE.


I took this one :) 

I'm really happy.
And I love my family.

1 comment:

  1. dearest tonya. this is precious... also, i miss you already. ]: bah!!

    ReplyDelete