Sunday, October 23, 2011

Summer Review/Fall Preview.

you would all be here for 9 years if I told you everything about my summer....


pictures are worth 1,000 words.....so here are the pictures, and less words :) 


A- Aimee became my roomate. We had some epic times together. 




B- my beautiful friend helped me believe in myself, and talked me through some hard times. 




C- we chased ducks around the river for my big 20th birthday :)


D- did some absolutely crazy things with this kid right here...including flash mob, and epic bonfires.


E- attended my BEAUTIFUL sisters wedding. It was absolutely perfect!! 




F-frolicked through some fields with my dear friend megan...she came to play at the wedding with me! 




G- got to meet the mysterious joseph anderson #2 that I accidentally started writing. we met up at lagoon for an entire day. he's not as cool as joseph anderson #1, but what can ya do;)




H- had a GREAT time at cherry hill that same weekend....I love love love waterparks.




I- I lost some weight....(if you couldn't tell from the previous picture) ;)


J-leaned how to juggle. It's true. I now have a stupid human trick. so pleased with myself. 


K- contemplated killing myself on a daily basis when I got a job at Denny's. WORST. JOB. EVER. Good experience though. 


L- learned how to be happy on my own. And as soon as I did.....


M- I met the most amazing person in the entire world. Well to me anyways.... :)


N, M,- nobody in the world has ever meant this much to me.  


O.P.-  O.P. stands for the most amazing present David could have ever bought me...my protector. Optimus Prime:)




P also stands for me pitching some tents and camping in a SWAMP with David's family...




Q & R- once fall approached, he asked the most important question he ever could have asked. 




s,t,u,v, w,x, Y- hahaha of course I skipped the rest of the alphabet and went right to Y....and said Yes. I'm engaged. :) We don't know a lot of details yet, but we do know that we are gonna be together...forever. 
this princess found her prince. :) and i'd say it's high time!!

1 comment: